SR20DE, FWD, 210B HP
Constructed and currently competing
Nissan Pulsar GTi, construction was finished in 2004.
This car is currently competing at National level and serving as a development ground for other projects.
Job: Rally Car
Engine type: SR20DE
Engine Size: 2000cc
Drive train: Front Wheel Drive
Intake: Naturally Aspirated
Driver/s: Reg Cook
Co-Driver/s: Tony Mattson, Louise Cook
Competition Class: Kiwi 2 - New Zealand Rally Championship
Crew: Mark, C.G., Roddiz, Lilreg, Mattson
2 nd place Rally Nelson September 2005
3 rd Place Rally Hawkes Bay July 2005
4 th Place Parker ENZED New Zealand Rally Championship Kiwi 2 Class.
Goals - 2006
• Compete in the NZ Rally Championships Kiwi 2 class.
• Achieve 3 podium finishes, hopefully more
• Further develop engine, brake and suspension systems to be used in the next rally
car in 2007 and beyond
• Expand and develop the service crew
• Prepare a 4wd Turbo Diesel Service Van
• Compete in non-championship rallies, hill climbs and rally sprints
• Have fun and continue the adventure.